The Winter Wonderland In-Person Office Party Game ShowHoliday & Christmas Parties In-Person
*+£200 surcharge for groups under 15ppl
“It was a truly enjoyable event – very well organised and our host was just great!” Rachel – Deloitte
“Absolutely wonderful company!… Nothing was too much for them” Kate – Alcon
“It was fantastic!…110% would recommend it. I’ve used a lot of event companies and you honestly give the best service.” Lili – BCG
Get into the festive spirit with this in-person festive wreath making workshop! This is the perfect festive team social or Christmas party activity.
Hosted by an expert, you’ll create a premium living wreath, made from lots of natural materials.
Your group will be given short intro to the history of wreath making, before you get hands on with the finest seasonal foliage. You’ll have a variety of traditional foliage to choose from including Christmas tree, pine cones, glittery birch twigs as well as some more unique options like Red Ruscus, Sprayed Flax Seed and Asparagus Fern.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have your own personalised wreath, ready to hang pride of place on your front door. Plus, as the wreath ring can be re-used again in the future, with the techniques you learn you’ll be able to make your own festive wreath every year!
–> An intro from your event host (& you too if you would like!)
–> Your host will talk you through a brief history of festive wreaths, before you get hands on with the live foliage
–> You’ll be led through steps to create your designs, with lots of time to chat with one another and ask as many questions as you would like
–> Once your wreaths are completed, your group can share and compare your creations
– Your host(s)
– Set up & breakdown
– All equipment & materials (Including wreath base, foliage, tools, bags)
– Full booking management
– Tables & chairs
– No other requirements are needed for this experience
– Set up: 1-2 hours depending on event size
– Breakdown: 1-2 hours depending on event size
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.