CLIENT ENTERTAINMENT CASE STUDY
FIELDFISHER PARTNERS ENJOY VIRTUAL FACETIME WITH CLIENTS AT AN ONLINE WINE & CHEESE TASTING
Fieldfisher is a top European law firm with over 1000+ partners & employees. They reached out to us to help them arrange an online event for some of their partners and valued clients.
- We arranged an intimate online wine & cheese tasting event with 3 partners and 6 clients in attendance.
- Keeping the event small ensured maximum opportunity for interaction between guests.
- Our sommelier host was briefed on the nature of the event to encourage plenty of conversation throughout the session.
- The event received an ‘Excellent’ rating (our highest) by the organiser and lead partner at Fieldfisher who left the following review “The wine and cheese tasting was an excellent event, all our guests enjoyed it. Thanks to all for organising such an innovative format for corporate entertainment.”
CHARLES RUSSELL SPEECHLYS GET CREATIVE AS THEY TAKE PART IN AN VIRTUAL INDOOR TERRARIUM MAKING MASTERCLASS
Charles Russell Speechlys is a multinational law firm headquartered in London. Having already done a number of virtual wine tasting sessions, they wanted to offer clients a different type of virtual experience.
- After reviewing multiple options with their account manager they chose to do a virtual indoor terrarium making masterclass.
- 21 attendees received their terrarium making kits ahead of the class, with the event hosted on Zoom.
- The experience received rave reviews from both clients and partners, with attendees particularly complementing the interactive and relaxing nature of the experience.
- Charles Russell Spechlys have arranged over 30 events with Avva in the past year.
ZOLL MEDICAL ATTENDEES TASTE WINES FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN AN ONLINE WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE
Zoll Medical is a Massachusetts based multinational healthcare company with offices all over the world. They approached us looking to arrange a virtual wine tasting with attendees based in 12 different countries.
- Using an international distribution network, we arranged delivery of 27 wine packs to attendees across Europe, North America & APAC
- As a nod to the global nature of the event, attendees enjoyed a tasting focused on wines from different regions across the globe.
- The organiser at Zoll Medical rated the experience as ‘Excellent.’
GOT AN IDEA?
Get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help you make it a reality!
GET IN TOUCH