AN INCREDIBLE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL COCKTAIL MAKING MASTERCLASSLearn Something New Large Groups & Events
*+£200 surcharge for groups under 15ppl
“It was a truly enjoyable event – very well organised and our host was just great!” Rachel – Deloitte
“Absolutely wonderful company!… Nothing was too much for them” Kate – Alcon
“It was fantastic!…110% would recommend it. I’ve used a lot of event companies and you honestly give the best service.” Lili – BCG
Get ready for Halloween with this in-person pumpkin carving workshop.
Hosted by an expert, you’ll be guided in making the ultimate Halloween Pumpkin. Creativity will be encouraged throughout and our hosts will love to see the weird and wacky carvings that you make.
All pumpkins & equipment are provided, including a bag to take home the pumpkin flesh and a recipe for pumpkin soup!
–> An intro by your host (and by you if you would like)
–> A carving demo by your host, showing safe cutting & carving techniques
–> You’ll then be let loose to carve your own pumpkin
–> There’ll be a short “show and tell” for everyone to show off their creations
–> At the end you’ll be given a bag for your pumpkin flesh and a recipe for pumpkin soup
– Your host(s)
– Set up & breakdown
– All equipment & materials (Including pumpkins, tools, candles, bags)
– Full booking management
– Tables & chairs
– No other requirements are needed for this experience
– Set up: 1-2 hours depending on event size
– Breakdown: 1-2 hours depending on event size
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.