Let's Do Something Impossible! An Interactive Virtual Magic ShowExperiences Without Delivery Holiday & Christmas Parties
Make your event one to remember with this unique and energising party entertainment.
A world-class dance team will go undercover at your event as waiters, guests, security guards or a mix of all 3.
They will then create a bespoke ’scene’ to get everyone’s attention. Before bursting into a jaw-dropping street dance medley routine, with comedy elements and impressive tricks included!
After the high-impact surprise show, to keep the energy up, they’ll get your guests on their feet or on the dance floor, and then take them through an easy but incredibly fun 10 minute dance workshop featuring songs and iconic moves from the ’60s to all the way to the modern day!
-> Pre-experience: A consultation call about your event and your group so the experience can be tailored
-> The team will go undercover for up to an hour before the performance, interacting with the guests at the event as security staff, guests, or waiters.
-> At a time agreed with you, they will cause a bespoke ‘scene’ agreed with you previously, to grab everyone’s attention.
-> The performance then happens, leaving the guests amazed! Lasting around 5 minutes, the high-impact routine features a medley of recognisable party songs, with comedy moments and impressive tricks.
-> After the performance, one of our team will jump on the mic and encourage guests to get on their feet (often they don’t need much encouragement as energy is HIGH!)
-> The team will then take your guersts through a 10m dance ‘workshop’ featuring songs and iconic moves from the 60s to the modern day! The Twist, Vogue, Saturday Night Fever, and Thriller all feature – something for everyone!
-> Flashmob filmed and edited by a professional videographer = +£470 + VAT
-> Pick your songs – if you’d rather a bespoke routine was created over choosing one of the two set packages = £POA
-> Pick your theme – if you’d rather do a different theme to the incredibly popular “Through The Ages” set = £POA
What is included in your experience?
– Consultations with you, the venue and DJ to ensure all logistics and surprise details are taken care of.
– All prior rehearsals to make sure the routine is on point and tailored to the event and space.
– One of our tried and tested medley routines which is perfect for a corporate audience!
– Acting in the venue as waiters/guests/characters of your choice, and standard waiter / guest / security costumes.
– A bespoke ‘scene’ to get everyone’s attention, worked out with you beforehand.
– A polished and unique dance performance that shocks and amazes the guests!
– A free video tutorial for any guests that want to join in the routine at the end…this requires them knowing about the performance in advance!!
– A ‘Through The Ages’ Dance Workshop, 10m long.
– Includes PA System (For up to 200ppl)
– Speaker & Mic (For up to 200ppl)
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– AV Equipment (If over 200ppl)
– Access to power
– A floor plan at least 7 days prior to the event
– A clear area at least 3.5m x 3.5m (for 5 dancers, more for bigger teams) to perform in (standard dance floor is usually fine for smaller packages!) If your space is particularly challenging, we may require a rehearsal in the venue prior to the event start.
– A small room in which to change and have as a base
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 15 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 15 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.