A Creative And Interactive In-Person LEGO Building WorkshopTeam Building & Networking Team Social Experiences
Get ready for The Ultimate In-Person Murder Mystery Team Challenge! Perfect for team building events, after dinner entertainment, or any event where you want guests to engage, interact and have a great time!
Part murder mystery and part escape room, you’ll work in teams of 3-12 ppl to decipher the clues and solve the case.
Hosted live by “Chief Detective Poirwrote” and “Sergeant Wires” who will be your guides and adjudicators. You’ll play “Trainee Officers” working on the case.
A crime has been committed on “The Silver Express” you must find the guilty suspect before the train arrives at its final destination. Challenges will include cracking locks, solving puzzles, analysing evidence and deducing if what the 4 suspects have told you is true.
This is a fully immersive experience, with suspect footage shown via an HD projector along with real evidence and clues for you to examine.
The “Mystery On The Silver Express” storyline…
Officers, we have been called on board “The Silver Express” the luxury train known for its famously and fabulously wealthy guests. On its flagship trip, Gordon Gutterbridge the CEO and owner of “The Express Train Company” has been found dead. The murderer has been narrowed down to 4 suspects. Gloria Gutterbridge, Gordon’s long-suffering step-daughter. Sapphire Moonshadow an influencer who has been #gifted the journey. Geoffrey Barton-Bouché an unhappy investor, and Harry Holbart the train’s first class steward. We must solve the mystery in 90 minutes before the train arrives at its final destination.
–> You’ll be welcomed by your high-energy hosts “Chief Detective Poirwrote” and “Sergeant Wires”, who’ll introduce the experience and explain the rules.
–> We will then split you into teams of 3-12ppl. These teams can be chosen by you or can be randomly assigned.
–> You’ll then work through 4 rounds of challenges. In each one new clues will be given to you including puzzles, maps, codes, suspect interviews and more.
–> After each round you’ll work in teams to answer questions on the clues and solve the challenges. Points will be awarded on how you answer these.
–> At the end you’ll need to decide who you think the guilty person is.
–> The challenge will end with a reveal of the guilty suspect along with announcing the winning team.
How long is this experience?
– This murder mystery is 90 min as standard, but we can adapt this to be 60 & 75 min depending on your requirements.
Is the murder mystery scary?
– No, all content is light-hearted and humorous.
What is included in your experience?
– 1 x lead host (Chief Detective) & 1 x assistant host (Sergeant) + event technicians (Depending on the size of your event)
– AV / Speaker & Mic
– HD Projector
– All Props & Clues
– Set up & Breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Staging (can be sourced if required)
What does are venue need? (venue requirements)
– Access to power
– All attendees need clear site of the quiz host and projector screen
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 30-60 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 30-60 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.