Office Parties & Celebrations Case Study
JUST EAT’S ONLINE COCKTAIL MAKING SUMMER SOCIALS
Just Eat are a British online food order and delivery service company with over 400+ UK based employees. In light of Covid-19 they got in touch with us to arrange an online event to replace their usual company Summer party.
- We created a bespoke cocktail making masterclass that allowed all of their 300 employees to take part
- To account for the team’s busy schedules and to maximise attendance this event was split into 6 sessions over summer 2020
- Attendees were able to choose between making alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails to ensure this event was accessible for all
- The event received an ‘Excellent’ rating (our highest) by the organiser at Just Eat who left the following review “The cocktail making sessions were great, and an excellent way to keep teams engaged and connected whilst working remotely.”
ROYAL LONDON ASSET MANAGEMENT'S ONLINE MULTI-EXPERIENCE CHRISTMAS PARTY
Royal London Asset Management is a subsidiary of the Royal London Group, the UK’s largest mutual insurer. They approached us to arrange a virtual Christmas party for their 200+ person UK office.
- Considering the needs of the client, our account manager recommended a multi event format as the most effective way to maximise attendance and interaction.
- Royal London chose Beer Tasting, GingerBread House Making, Virtual Escape Room & Chocolate Tasting as their experience options.
- The event began with an introduction by a Royal London stakeholder, before attendees were split into virtual breakout rooms based on the experience they’d chosen.
- All the experiences were extremely well received by attendees.