The Ultimate Time Travelling Virtual Game ShowAffordable & Fun Team Social Experiences
It’s Bingo, but not as you know it!
Get your team ready to play Jingle Bingo Bonanza, this fantastic modernised version of the game, that will have your entire group laughing.
Hosted by a live Bingo Caller, you’ll be led through a series of different Bingo rounds. With 10 different ways to score a “Bingo” your team will be challenged to climb to the top of the leaderboard. This includes traditional bingo, festive movie bingo, Christmas music bingo and much much more!
Festive trivia lightning rounds are featured throughout the experience to keep contestants on their toes at all times!
A team of live bingo callers will use a projector and stage to present each round, whilst your answers will be submitted via smartphones which will then show on the live leaderboard. (No downloads needed).
The Jungle Bingo Bonanza can be adapted to your occasion, whilst your company logo and colours can be added to the game graphics.
The perfect interactive team activity for office Christmas parties and events.
–> Your hosts will arrive to set up the experience. They will either bring their own AV system (projector, mic & speakers) or they can use your venue’s.
–> The event will start with an intro by your entertaining Bingo Caller.
–> All attendees will be directed to mark their cards and answer questions via a website link on their phones. (No download needed).
–> Instructions, numbers and questions for each round will be presented on the projector screen.
–> Between each round your Bingo Caller will keep you updated on the scores.
–> At the end the results will be announced via a leaderboard!
Our events can be tailored to suit your requirements, just ask!
What is included in your experience?
– Includes Bingo Caller Host & 1 x Tech Support.
– Includes PA System
– Speaker & Mic
– Includes customisation of digital platform
– Includes Platform for Quizmaster
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Staging (can be sourced if required)
– Access to power
– All attendees need clear site of the quiz master and projector screen
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 45-60 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 30 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.