Mystery On The Polar Express: The Ultimate Virtual Festive Team ChallengeMurder Mystery & Mystery Challenges Escape Rooms and Challenges
“It was a truly enjoyable event – very well organised and our host was just great!” Rachel – Deloitte
“Absolutely wonderful company!… Nothing was too much for them” Kate – Alcon
“It was fantastic!…110% would recommend it. I’ve used a lot of event companies and you honestly give the best service.” Lili – BCG
It’s Bingo, but not as you know it!
Get your team ready to play this fantastic modernised version of the game, that will have your entire group laughing.
Hosted by a live Bingo Caller, you’ll be led through a series of different Bingo rounds. With 10 different ways to score a “Bingo” your team will be challenged to climb to the top of the leaderboard.
Trivia bonus rounds are featured throughout the experience to keep contestants on their toes at all times!
This experience can be made themed for Christmas, Halloween, Women’s History Month, Pride & more!
–> Your hosts will arrive to set up the experience. They will either bring their own AV system (projector, mic & speakers) or they can use your venue’s.
–> The event will start with an intro by your entertaining Bingo Caller.
–> All attendees will be directed to mark their cards and answer questions via a website link on their phones. (No download needed).
–> Instructions, numbers and questions for each round will be presented on the projector screen.
–> Between each round your Bingo Caller will keep you updated on the scores.
–> At the end the results will be announced via a leaderboard!
What is included in your experience?
– Includes Bingo Caller Host & 1 x Tech Support.
– Includes PA System
– Speaker & Mic
– Includes customisation of digital platform
– Includes Platform for Quizmaster
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Staging (can be sourced if required)
– Access to power
– All attendees need clear site of the quiz master and projector screen
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 45-60 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 30 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.