Business Development & Prospecting Case Study
STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS MACRO THEMED ONLINE WINE & CHEESE TASTING EVENING
State Street Global Advisors are the third-largest assets management company in the world with over 2,500+ employees. Having run a series of webinars they were looking for mechanisms to increase attendance and engagement at their online events.
- After receiving their brief we agreed with the client that a wine tasting event would suit their objectives well.
- We created a bespoke tasting experience, with a wine list chosen by the client and cheeses selected to match
- To support the webinar topic of ‘Macro Economic Themes’ each wine was paired with a macro theme.
- A brochure outlining the webinar agenda was also added to the wine pack sent to attendees.
- State Street were delighted with the results and the event received an ‘Excellent’ rating (our highest) by the organiser.
VIVUN ENJOY A VIRTUAL WHISKEY TASTING FOR INTERNATIONAL GUESTS
Vivun are California based software company who offer AI powered pre-sales technology. Having recently expanded into Europe, they approached us to arrange an online tasting event for prospective clients.
- Vivun chose to arrange an online whiskey tasting for 30+ attendees across Europe & US.
- As this featured prospective clients, the event started with a short presentation by Vivun ahead of the tasting.
- Then to maximise interaction between guests, ‘blind tasting breakout sessions’ were used to provide time for individuals to network in smaller groups.
- Vivun rated the event as ‘Excellent’ and immediately booked a second whiskey tasting event for their US based clients.