The Ultimate Virtual Murder Mystery Team ChallengeHoliday & Christmas Parties Client Entertainment
“It was a truly enjoyable event – very well organised and our host was just great!” Rachel – Deloitte
“Absolutely wonderful company!… Nothing was too much for them” Kate – Alcon
“It was fantastic!…110% would recommend it. I’ve used a lot of event companies and you honestly give the best service.” Lili – BCG
Get ready for the ultimate in-person game show mash up experience!
In this hilarious interactive experience you’ll compete as individuals or teams to reach the top of the live leaderboard.
Hosted by a live game show host, who’ll be using a projector and stage to present each round, whilst answers will be submitted via smart phones. (No downloads needed).
The game show can be adapted to your occasion, whilst your company logo and colours can be added to the game graphics.
This experience can also be made themed for Christmas, Halloween, Women’s History Month, Pride & more!
Game show rounds include:
–> Your hosts will arrive to set up the experience. They will either bring their own AV system (projector, mic & speakers) or they can use your venue’s.
–> The event will start with an intro by your entertaining game show host.
–> All attendees will be directed to answer questions via a website link on their phones. (No download needed).
–> Questions & instructions for each round will be presented on the projector screen.
–> Between each round your game show host will keep you updated on the scores.
–> At the end the results will be announced via a leaderboard!
What is included in your experience?
– Includes Game Show Host & 1 x Tech Support.
– Includes PA System
– Speaker & Mic
– Includes customisation of digital platform
– Includes Platform for Quizmaster
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Staging (can be sourced if required)
– Access to power
– All attendees need clear site of the quiz master and projector screen
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 45-60 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 30 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.