The Ultimate Virtual Murder Mystery Team ChallengeHalloween Last Minute Booking
The story is set..,.
The Grounds of Castle Dracula, Halloween morning. You have been gathered for a meeting. It is the AGM of the Guild of Vampires – but Count Dracula is nowhere to be seen! The stakes are higher than ever and we need you to solve the case.
Immerse yourself in this interactive in-person Halloween mystery experience as you gather your team and become “detectives for the day!
This is a theatrical extravaganza where you’ll solve the mystery by digging for clues by watching live interactions between the characters and interrogating the shady suspects themselves.
Involve your whole team in this mystery extravaganza, the perfect team-building social or client-entertaining event. You’ll split up into groups and will be introduced to the ‘scene of the crime’ and the suspects that are being detained.
In addition, you’ll interrogate the suspects live, looking over evidence that is brought to your attention and piece together the timeline to work out whodunnit.
Above all, with a comedic script and audience interaction, this is a great team-building activity!
–> The event starts as a whole group where attendees are introduced to the mystery and are introduced to the suspects – they might be given some evidence to watch (we always encourage people to make notes!)
–> After being split into teams, there will be a series of ‘interrogation rounds’ they’ll have time with each of the suspects to interrogate them based on the information that they have, to dig out the truth in order to solve the case!
–> At the end teams will give in their verdicts – people are also allowed to ‘go rogue’ and go with their own ideas – when the culprit is revealed and the winning teams congratulated!
Our experiences can be tailored to suit your requirements, just ask!
What is included in your experience?
– A team of live actors who will host and facilitate your experience
– All required props
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– No specific space requirements are needed for this experience
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– Set up: 10min – 1 hour depending on event size
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– Breakdown: 10min – 1 hour depending on event size
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.