An In-Person Halloween Murder Mystery: Out For The Count!Halloween In-Person
“It was a truly enjoyable event – very well organised and our host was just great!” Rachel – Deloitte
“Absolutely wonderful company!… Nothing was too much for them” Kate – Alcon
“It was fantastic!…110% would recommend it. I’ve used a lot of event companies and you honestly give the best service.” Lili – BCG
Get ready for the ultimate in-person festive team reindeer race night experience!
In this hilarious interactive experience you’ll place bets on a series of recorded races to reach the top of the live leaderboard.
Hosted by a live bookmaker & tournament host, who’ll be using a projector and stage to present each round, whilst answers will be submitted via smart phones. (No downloads needed).
Your race night will include various different animal races including; reindeers, huskies, panto horses & other winter themed animals! There will also be a bonus round of a “team space hopper race.”
This experience does not feature any real gambling.
–> Your hosts will arrive to set up the experience. They will either bring their own AV system (projector, mic & speakers) or they can use your venue’s.
–> The event will start with an intro by your entertaining host.
–> All attendees will watch races on a projector screen and place bets via a website link on their phones. (No download needed).
–> Between each race your game show host will keep you updated on the scores.
–> At the end the results will be announced via a leaderboard!
All events can be tailored to suit your needs!
What is included in your experience?
– Includes Host & 1 x Tech Support.
– Includes PA System
– Speaker & Mic
– Includes customisation of digital platform
– Includes Platform for game master
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Staging (can be sourced if required)
– Access to power
– All attendees need clear site of the quiz master and projector screen
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 45-60 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 30 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.