- Treat your team to a wellness digital detox in this virtual Digital Wellbeing and Rest Workshop.
- Explore ways on ‘how to rest’ and taking breaks and how this can help your working day hosted by Dr. Alex Lai and Dr. Nirja Joshi, The WorkWell Doctors.
- By the end of Digital Wellbeing and Rest Workshop you will have discovered ways to create healthy boundaries between yourself and your devices.
- Perfect for remote teams that want to take a break and recharge.
30 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $515
- 21-50 ppl: $770
- 51-100 ppl: $1,150
- 101+ ppl: $1,485
60 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $790
- 21-50 ppl: $950
- 51-100 ppl: $1,485
- 101+ ppl: $1,890
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- +$190 surcharge for bookings after 6pm EDT
- Bookings available 24/7 in all timezones (based on availability)
- A hosting fee may also apply
Find Out More
Enjoy this relaxing and interactive wellness workshop with your team and explore ways to improve your digital wellbeing and rest. This workshop will focus on how to create healthy boundaries between yourself and your devices.
Technology is essential for our everyday working lives but it can affect our mental, physical, social and emotional health. Our work wellbeing matters as we spend over half our lives working or at work. Staying well shouldn’t just be something you do when home from work – wellbeing has to happen at work.
Your host from The WorkWell Doctors-Dr Alex Lai and Dr Nirja Joshi, will walk you through how to treat the repercussions of ‘too much tech’, from physical health issues such as eye strain and headaches, to mental health issues such as difficulties sleeping and anxiety. Lastly, in this workshop, you will learn helpful tips and techniques to: rest better, take breaks and how this can help your working day.
OUR STANDARD EVENT FORMAT:
-> Welcome and Introductions
-> What is digital wellbeing?
-> The science behind why and ways you need to declutter your digital world
-> What are the different types of rest and how to you tackle them?
-> Why breaks and boundaries are important and what to do next.
-> Practical tips to help you rest and sleep better and questions from the audience
WHO ARE THE WORKWELL DOCTORS?
The WorkWell Doctors are a duo of energised family medicine physicians with a wealth of knowledge in advocating and supporting staff.
They united through a recognition of the risks of burnout and understand the value of prioritising the emotional and physical wellbeing of the workforce. They thoroughly believe that every member of a team can feel empowered with this knowledge to improve their workplace wellbeing and overall happiness and health. They aim to create a supportive workplace that prioritises long term wellbeing, for the individual and the organisation.
Over the last 2 years they have run sessions across the globe, remotely and in person, for corporate teams, healthcare staff and other professional organisations.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your booking.
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place
- Full terms and conditions available here
- Depending on the format of your event, a hosting fee may also apply