- We all go through periods of struggling to manage our workloads
- Learn techniques on how to truly set boundaries in your working life
- A virtual workshop created for remote, office based and hybrid teams
- This experience is hosted Dr. Alex Lai and Dr. Nirja Joshi, The WorkWell Doctors who will provide strategies on time and workload management and boundary setting
- Each class will be tailored to your groups needs and goals
30 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $515
- 21-50 ppl: $770
- 51-100 ppl: $1,150
- 101+ ppl: $1,485
60 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $790
- 21-50 ppl: $950
- 51-100 ppl: $1,485
- 101+ ppl: $1,890
- +$190 surcharge for bookings after 6pm EDT
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- Bookings available 24/7 in all timezones (based on availability)
- A hosting fee may also apply
Find Out More
We all struggle to manage the tasks to be completed each week, and dream of more time to finish off the never ending to-do list.
Hosted by Dr. Alex Lai and Dr. Nirja Joshi, The WorkWell Doctors. This workshop will help establish why the to-do list may need to become a thing of the past and introduce you to tools such as the Eisenhower Matrix, Pomodoro technique and the strategies you need to truly set boundaries in your working life!
OUR STANDARD EVENT FORMAT:
-> Welcome and Introductions
-> Identifying the demands of modern working life
-> How to prioritise workload using the Eisenhower Matrix
-> The 15:30 exercise
-> Tips for those busy days
-> Group discussion and questions
WHO ARE THE WORKWELL DOCTORS?
The WorkWell Doctors are a duo of energised family medicine physicians with a wealth of knowledge in advocating and supporting staff.
They united through a recognition of the risks of burnout and understand the value of prioritising the emotional and physical wellbeing of the workforce. They thoroughly believe that every member of a team can feel empowered with this knowledge to improve their workplace wellbeing and overall happiness and health. They aim to create a supportive workplace that prioritises long term wellbeing, for the individual and the organisation.
Over the last 2 years they have run sessions across the globe, remotely and in person, for corporate teams, healthcare staff and other professional organisations.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your booking.
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
- Full terms and conditions available here
- Depending on the format of your event, a hosting fee may also apply.