- Learn about the main issues impacting our physical health and nutrition whilst at work
- A virtual workshop created for remote, office based and hybrid teams
- This experience showcases the importance of health in the workplace, hosted by Dr. Alex Lai and Dr. Nirja Joshi, The WorkWell Doctors
- At the end of the workshop, your team will be better equipped at managing their physical health & nutrition in the workplace
- Each class will be tailored to your group’s needs and goals
30 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $515
- 21-50 ppl: $770
- 51-100 ppl: $1,150
- 101+ ppl: $1,485
60 Min Workshop
- 1-20 ppl: $790
- 21-50 ppl: $950
- 51-100 ppl: $1,485
- 101+ ppl: $1,890
- +$190 surcharge for bookings after 6pm EDT
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- Bookings available 24/7 in all timezones (based on availability)
- A hosting fee may also apply
Find Out More
Whether you’re working from home, or returning to the office, The WorkWell Doctors will help you to understand the main issues impacting our physical health and nutrition whilst at work. They use evidence based advice to help you and your team develop a toolkit for both the individual and team, to build a healthier workplace for your team.
OUR STANDARD EVENT FORMAT:
-> Welcome and Introductions
-> General health quiz
-> How do we combat our modern sedentary lifestyle?
-> Deskercise: We will lead you through desk based stretches to help with common muscle strains associated with computer work
-> How do we eat at work?
-> How to form healthy habits, and what makes them stick
-> Practical tips and apps to help you with your overall health and questions from the audience
WHO ARE THE WORKWELL DOCTORS?
The WorkWell Doctors are a duo of energised family medicine physicians with a wealth of knowledge in advocating and supporting staff.
They united through a recognition of the risks of burnout and understand the value of prioritising the emotional and physical wellbeing of the workforce. They thoroughly believe that every member of a team can feel empowered with this knowledge to improve their workplace wellbeing and overall happiness and health. They aim to create a supportive workplace that prioritises long term wellbeing, for the individual and the organisation.
Over the last 2 years they have run sessions across the globe, remotely and in person, for corporate teams, healthcare staff and other professional organisations.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your booking.
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
- Full terms and conditions available here
- Depending on the format of your event, a hosting fee may also apply.