- Indulge your senses in an interactive virtual craft chocolate tasting as you explore and taste a variety of craft chocolates
- Treat your team to an interactive tasting where you will learn how to savor chocolate, understand the difference between taste and flavor and refine your flavor palettes
- An expert host will share interesting facts on chocolate’s history and geography and the process of how it’s made from tree to bar
- This unique and laidback experience encourages teams to have some fun and share thoughts and ideas while enjoying some of the world’s greatest chocolates
- The event pack included in this experience contains milk, white, and dark chocolate bars, coffee beans, and worksheets.
- Masterclass Fee: $235 (per event)
- Event Pack Fee: $75pp (including US delivery)
- Can be customized to suit your event or occasion
- Monday – Sunday, 8am – 4:30 EST, 8am – 1:30pm PST. Events outside of timeframe based on availability
- A hosting fee may apply
Find Out More
Treat your team to a delectable virtual craft chocolate tasting featuring the world’s finest chocolate!
This tasting is every chocolate lover’s dream! Your master class experience will be hosted by an expert chocolatier and features an indulgent chocolate tasting followed by a fun educational session about tasting, flavor palettes, and the history and impact of chocolate around the world. At the end of the session, participants can give feedback, ask questions, and take a quiz at the end where the winner will be sent chocolate bars as a prize!
We encourage participants to have a glass of water with them and a second device (such as a phone or tablet) to connect with our interactive software.
Our standard exclusive chocolate tasting event format:
–>An intro from your host (& you too if you would like!)
–>Participants will be guided through their event packs and what you will be doing in the masterclass
–>The first part of the experience is to learn about how to taste chocolate and compare chocolates made with cacao from different origins.
–>The next part of the experience is to explore the history of chocolate, using a couple of bars to illustrate different points in time.
–>Participants will then learn about the impact of chocolate, and what they can do as consumers to make good chocolate choices.
–>The final part of the experience takes participants back to flavor and will look into intricacies of how flavor works in chocolate.
–>Participants can give feedback, ask questions, and take a quiz at the end where the winner will be sent chocolate bars as a prize!
–>Feel free to stay on the call with your team to socialize and talk about all things chocolate!
Your chocolate event pack will include:
–>2x milk chocolate bars
–>1x white chocolate bars
–>7x dark chocolate bars
–>1x bag of coffee beans
We generally do not cater to dietary restrictions. However, the only allergen in our kit is milk, and this is only in 3 of the 10 chocolates.
BEVERAGE & SNACKS ADD ONS:
Arrange for beverages & snacks to be delivered alongside your experience from $80pp (inc US delivery). Contact us for full details & options available.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your booking.
- For delivery of the experience pack, full names, addresses, emails will need to be provided 2 weeks prior to the experience date.
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place
- Full terms and conditions available here
- Depending on the format of your event, a hosting fee may also apply