- Enjoy an interactive online whisky tasting masterclass with a top expert
- Hosted by Felipe Schrieberg, Forbes whisky writer, tastings host and World Whisky Awards judge
- Learn the techniques to train your nose and palate in this fun and casual masterclass
- Interact with your host and fellow attendees during Q&A stages of the experience
- Includes a tasting box of 5 whiskies delivered to each participant ahead of the event
- $149pp inc US delivery
- Expedited shipping charge $48 pp
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- Monday – Sunday, 8am – 11pm BST, 8am – 3pm PST, 8am – 6pm EDT, 8am – 4pm MDT – subject to availability
- National & international delivery available
- A hosting fee may also apply
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Experience Format Options
Find Out More
Here’s something to excite whisky geeks and beginners alike, the chance to taste 5 superb whiskies delivered to your door in a uniquely hosted tasting experience. Join Forbes whisky writer, tastings host and World Whisky Awards judge Felipe Schrieberg as he leads you through a specially curated selection of whiskies.
Conducted via Zoom, Felipe will teach you techniques to train your nose and palate whilst having some fun along the way. You’ll join a virtual tasting room and interact with your host and fellow participants at Q&A stages of the experience.
Your tasting selection features 5×50 ml samples of superb whisky alongside tasting note cards for each whisky to set you up.
All you’ll need to enjoy at home is the following:
–> 5×50 ml whisky samples
–> Glassware (for example, a tumbler)
–> Water, to both drink and add to your whisky
–> Optional: Straw, spoon, pipette, or any other method you like to carefully add water to your whisky
–> Optional but recommended: Some snacks/food to help soak up the whisky
Our standard event format:
–> An introduction from Felipe (and/or event host)
–> You’ll start by tasting the featured whiskies
–> Q&A opportunities with Felipe will feature throughout the experience
–> Felipe will pass on ‘pretentious bluffing tips’ to teach you how to sound like an expert
–> Felipe will then cover the science of whisky and its production, as well as teach you how to nose and taste
–> Once your host is finished, you’re more than welcome to stay on to socialise and finish your drinks for as long as you like
Our events can be tailored to suit your requirements, just ask!
- Full payment is required upon confirmation of your booking.
- For delivery of the experience pack, full names, addresses, emails will need to be provided 2 weeks prior to the experience date.
- We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place
- Full terms and conditions available here
- Depending on the format of your event, a hosting fee may also apply