Brighten up your working week with a fun, energising workout session with your very own personal trainer – the perfect virtual team social!
Gather your team for either a morning, lunchtime or evening workout session to keep spirits and moods high as well as the adrenaline pumping.
Whether you want an early morning HIIT wake me up workout or a relaxing mobility evening session, you’ll get to choose your workout with your trainer and adapt it to all abilities.
You’ll be introduced to your instructor for a 30 or 60 minute workout session chosen and tailored to you and your group. You’ll also have the chance to speak to Alex beforehand so that your class can be adapted according to the needs & abilities of your group.
From Alex’ private pro studio, based at the magnificent Hawkstone Hall, your workouts will depend on the needs of your group and whether you can workout with or without equipment.
Arrange a one-off session or weekly/monthly sessions to support your team whilst working from home!
Choose between the sessions below:
HIIT Online Class (60min)
- Starting with a slightly longer warm-up, working on mobility and activation in all areas, before heading into 2 rotating circuits of both strength and conditioning exercises for the lower and upper body.
- These are specifically designed to elevate your heart rate in peaks and troughs throughout the session. Alex will demonstrate each exercise before we begin and continue to throughout the session. Get ready to feel the burn!
HIIT Online Class (30min)
- Starting with a warm-up, working specifically on mobility and activation in the specific areas of the body you’ll be working on, before heading into a 1 rotating circuit of both strength and conditioning exercises designed to elevate your heart rate to maximise calorie burn.
- Alex will demonstrate each exercise before you begin and continue to cue and prompt throughout the session. Alex is there to motivate you through the session and call timing cues where needed. You’ll end with a short finisher to make sure you get the biggest bang for your workout buck!
Strength Online Class (60min)
- This strength session will focus on total body strength as you work around the body isolating muscles to improve their performance. The session will start with mobilising and activating our bodies as you focus on movements that are multi-joint and multi-muscle.
- You’ll maximise your ability to strengthen the muscle using different tempos of exercises and making sure you work to your full range of movement maintaining good joint health.
- After performing our strengthening movements we will stretch to increase blood flow and aid recovery. Working with bodyweight or with weights, this session will leave you full of endorphins!
Strength Online Class (30min)
- This strength session will focus on those muscles that are under active whilst sitting at a desk most of the day. You’ll start the session mobilising and activating specific muscle groups that will be worked on in the session, tailoring the workout to what you need.
- You’ll maximise your ability to strengthen the muscle using different tempos of exercises and making sure we work to our full range of movement maintaining good joint health.
- After performing our strengthening movements we will stretch to increase blood flow and aid recovery. Working with body weight or with weights, this session will leave you feeling refreshing and energised!
Mobility Online Class (30min)
- In this session you will focus on total body recovery and range of movement of every joint. You’ll work into each joint lengthening the muscles and working into different plains of movement to leave you feeling more mobile and with less built up tension.
- This session is perfect for those who sit at desks most of the day and are looking to prevent lower back pain or shoulder tightening.
- Feel lighter, refreshed and relaxed after this session, perfect for your working day!
Materials Required At Home:
–> A matt or towel to work out on
–> Water to stay hydrated
–> Attendees should be appropriately dressed for a workout session
–> Attendees should ensure they have enough floor space for a full body workout