CONFERENCES & SUMMITS CASE STUDY
EXPERIENCES OVER A WEEK-LONG CONFERENCE
Cyberreason is a cybersecurity technology company headquartered in Boston, with offices also in London, Tokyo & Tel Aviv. They approached us to arrange a series of entertaining experiences for their annual virtual sales conference, featuring 300+ attendees all over the world.
- 5 different experiences were enjoyed by attendees over the week-long conference.
- Experiences chosen included; Meditative Yoga, Virtual Escape Room, Drag Queen Bingo, HIIT Sessions & Online Horse Racing
- All the experiences received an ‘Excellent’ rating by the organiser at Cybereason.
- Cybereason have gone on to book a series of further experiences for both employees and client events.
BROWNE JACOBSON LLP ATTEND A 'SPLIT FORMAT EVENT' WITH A RANGE OF EXPERIENCES
Browne Jacobson LLP is a national law firm with offices in Birmingham, Exeter, London, Manchester and Nottingham. They came to us as they wanted to organise a split format event for their Annual Leadership Conference for 150 guests.
- They selected 3 different experiences which were enjoyed by attendees over the conference.
- The experiences chosen included; Interactive Quiz, Gameshow and Wellbeing Workshop.
- All the experiences received an ‘Excellent’ rating from the client.
- Browne Jacobson LLP have gone on to book a series of further experiences.