HYBRID EXPERIENCES CASE STUDY
COMPLY ADVANTAGE'S HYBRID OFFICE PARTY
Comply Advantage are a RegTech company with 300+ global employees. Like many companies they’ve moved to a Hybrid working model. They approached us to arrange a hybrid office party for their office & remote based staff.
- We created a hybrid party with 80 in-person attendees located in their office event space, & 60 virtual attendees joining from all over the world
- Both in-person & virtual attendees enjoyed a welcome drink on arrival, followed by an interactive cocktail making masterclass
- Attendees could then choose to take part in a hybrid lego building worksop or enjoy an immersive magic show hosted by the fantastic Paul Fowler
- We provided a full hybrid event package for this event including experiences, AV hire, staffing & catering
- Off the back of the success of this event, Comply Advantage are now looking to hold hybrid office parties on a monthly basis
TIKTOK'S HYBRID HORSE RACING TEAM SOCIAL
TikTok are part of the Byte Dance group with 30,000+ employees worldwide. Like many companies they are moving to a hybrid working model. They approached us looking to do a hybrid team social for 29 people, with 50% based in the office and 50% based remotely.
- We proposed a number of options and TikTok chose to do a hybrid horse racing experience
- The team enjoyed a 60min horse racing experience, where both virtual & in-person attendees got to interact and have fun as they placed bets on a series of races
- As TikTok’s office is already set up for video conferences, no AV tech hire was required for this event
- Teams at TikTok have enjoyed a large number of virtual & hybrid events with us
GOT AN IDEA?
Get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help you make it a reality!
GET IN TOUCH