TEAM SOCIALS CASE STUDY
BOULT WADE TENNANT LLP CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY WITH THIS 'WOMEN IN WINE MAKING' ONLINE TASTING
Boult Wade Tennant LLP is a leading global law firm headquartered in London, with offices also in Madrid, Berlin & Frankfurt. They got in touch with us to arrange a company wide virtual social in recognition of International Women’s Day.
- They chose to do our ‘Women In Wine Making’ Online Tasting, hosted by a leading female sommelier and featuring wines only from female owned vineyards.
- Over 120+ participants enjoyed the experience, with wine packs sent to guests joining from all over Europe.
- The organiser at Boult Wade Tennant has provided the following testimonial after working with us on a number of virtual events, “We would definitely recommend Avva Experience for online corporate events and hope to use them again in the future.”
BJSS ATTEND A 'MULTI-EXPERIENCE FORMAT EVENT' WITH A RANGE OF EXPERIENCES
BJSS are a world class technology consultancy with over 1,300 employees and offices in the UK, Europe, US & Australia. They approached us to arrange a team social for up to 65 attendees.
- They selected to do a ‘Multi-Experience Format’ event, where attendees choose to take their experience from a number of offered options. (Providing attendees options increases attendance rates).
- The experiences selected included Cocktail Making, Chocolate Tasting, Wine Tasting and a Virtual Game Show.
- The event began with an introduction by a BJSS stakeholder, before attendees were broken into virtual breakout rooms based on the experience they’d chosen.
- The organiser at BJSS provided us an ‘Excellent ’rating and BJSS have gone on to arrange a wide range of virtual events with us.