- Immerse yourself in a live, virtual murder mystery experience as you play the role of the detective – your very own Company Cluedo!
- Using live, professional actors, this is a fully interactive and immersive team building social with a cryptic and engaging storyline
- You’ll be introduced to the ‘scene of the crime’ virtually as the suspects are being detained – it’s your job to interrogate the suspects, look over evidence and piece together the timeline!
- This experience includes breakout room sessions for maximum interaction
- You’ll get to choose between 4 different storylines including ‘Space: The FATAL Frontier’, Wish You Weren’t Here’, ‘Contestants! Please go to the DI(E)ARY Room!’ and ‘Out for the Count‘
- $600 for the first 20 guests and then $23pp
- Bookings available 24/7 in all timezones (based on availability)
- $370 per event surcharge for bookings between 7pm – 3am EST
- All attendees must be able to download the latest version of Zoom for the event to run smoothly
- A hosting fee may also apply
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Find Out More
Immerse yourself in this interactive murder mystery experience as you gather your team and become detectives for the day!
This is an online theatrical extravaganza where you’ll solve the murder by digging for clues through watching live interactions between the characters and getting their hands dirty, interrogating the shady suspects themselves.
Involve your whole team in this fun and interactive murder mystery, the perfect team building social or client entertaining event. Upon entering the Zoom call, groups will be introduced to the ‘scene of the crime’ and the suspects that are being detained. It is up to them to interrogate the suspects live in breakout rooms, look over evidence that is brought to your attention and piece together the timeline to work out whodunnit.
Your event will include breakout room sessions to gather more details and interrogate the suspects. With a comedic script and audience interaction this is a great team building activity!
Choose between 4 different storylines:
Space: The FATAL Frontier – The year is 2315. An away team of the Captain and 4 officers from the Galaxy Spacecraft Atlantic transported down to Planet Kappa-7 to seek a place for new life after a successful peace treaty mission at Theta-6. On returning to the ship, they found the ship deserted. Within 24 hours the ship’s self-destruct sequence was activated, the crew and Captain were forced to evacuate the ship….Captain’s escape pod didn’t launch – the four remaining crew members are on their way back to Earth….
Wish You Weren’t Here – It’s summer, 1991….Bryan Adams is STILL at number one with “(Everything I do) I do it for you” after knocking Jason Donavan off the top spot with “Any dream will do”, we are all still enjoying Madonna’s Immaculate Collection and at Cheeseman’s Holiday Park the summer is just ending and Barry Cheeseman wants to make some changes to his park, bring in something new….A LASER QUEST! But not everyone is happy with these changes.
Contestants! Please go to the DI(E)ARY Room! – It’s 2000 and the brand new reality show “We’re Watching You’ is just about to reach it’s climatic finale! Kim Kingston is ready to announce the winner and the final contestants have now assembled….well almost all of them, one of them hasn’t turned up…
Out for the Count – The Death of Dracula (Halloween Special) – The Grounds of Castle Dracula, Halloween morning. 12:30am. You have been gathered for a meeting. It is the AGM of the Guild of Vampires – but Count Dracula is nowhere to be seen! The stakes are higher than ever and unfortunately we need you to solve the case. Who has turned Count Dracula into dust? Was it Igor, Dracula’s loyal servant? Countess Valerina Dracula, his loyal wife? Prince Uppenstarter, the Count’s not so loyal friend, or was it Frances Pearl, the Count’s….well, you’d have to find out! In this spooky halloween special we ask you to find out who had it in for the Count?
Our standard event format:
–> The event starts as a whole group where the attendees are introduced to the mystery and introduced to the suspects – they might be given some evidence to watch (we always encourage people to make notes!)
–>There will be two ‘interrogation rounds’ where the attendees are put into smaller breakout rooms where they’ll have time with each of the suspects to interrogate them based on the information that they have, to dig out the truth in order to solve the case!
–>At the end, the team will give in their verdicts – people are also allowed to ‘go rogue’ and go with their own ideas – when the murderer is revealed and the winning teams congratulated!
BEVERAGE & SNACKS ADD ONS:
Arrange for beverages & snacks to be delivered alongside your experience from $80pp (inc US delivery). Contact us for full details & options available.