- Feel calm, revitalized and ready to take on the world with this self-massage workshop!
- Learn relaxation techniques to work on your own skin and soft tissue bringing you stress relief and a greater sense of embodiment and alertness.
- These techniques can help ease tension, promote blood flow and allow you to experience a heightened sense of physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Your host Nick Tory is an accredited in Raynor Naturopathic Massage and Japanese Acupressure.
- Perfect for teams working remotely, they get to take a break from the monotony of home working to learn and practice self care strategies.
- $270 up to 30 people and then $9pp extra person thereafter
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- Monday- Friday, 8am – 7pm (based on availability)
- A hosting fee may also apply
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Experience Format Options
Find Out More
Take a break and indulge in self care with your colleagues in a relaxing self massage workshop.
We all hold tension in our bodies. Whether it be from physical activity and exertion, habitual movements and posture, or from the long-held or current stresses and trauma of life and work.
Tension can be held in many parts of the body and manifest itself in different and surprising ways. Remove tension to promote greater physical and emotional wellbeing by being your own massage therapist with this self-massage workshop.
Your host Nick, will teach you a multitude of techniques to work your own skin and soft tissue to bring you relaxation, stress relief and a greater sense of embodiment, alertness and aliveness. Based on his knowledge of Raynor Naturopathic Massage and Japanese Acupressure, Nick will lead you through safe, effective and fun routines that will rub, roll, drum, tap, stroke, hold and release all parts of the upper body, incorporating breath work and mindfulness techniques along the way.
You will come out feeling calm, revitalized and ready to take on the world!
OUR STANDARD EVENT FORMAT
-> Welcome and Introduction to self-massage
-> Any questions before starting
-> Let the self-massage session begin! Your host Nick will guide you step by step to target key relaxation points in your head, face, neck, shoulders, and arms.
->Take stock and learn some massage techniques that you can bring into your daily work life.
-> A chance to check in and a Q&A!
BEVERAGE & SNACKS ADD ONS:
Arrange for beverages & snacks to be delivered alongside your experience from $80pp (inc US delivery). Contact us for full details & options available.