- Enjoy a rejuvenating interactive wellbeing workshop with your very own mindfulness coach
- Our aim is to help everyone to feel happy, contented and relaxed at home
- Engage with our experts as they share a range of practical strategies that empower participants to release stress, worry less, connect with one another, smile and feel transformed for the better
- The activities are low impact, suitable for all ages and can be easily adapted for any mobility issues
- The content incorporates a mix of relaxation exercises, body awareness, breathwork, visualisation, posture, ergonomics, gentle stretching, movement and meditation techniques
- Perfect for teams working remotely, they get to take a break from the monotony of home working to learn and practice self care strategies
- Participants leave these dynamic workshops feeling relaxed, refreshed, energised and alert
Bookings between: 8am – 5pm EDT, 8am – 3pm PST
- 30min wellbeing workshop: $540 for first 50 attendees then $9pp thereafter
- 60min wellbeing workshop: $810 for first 50 attendees then $12pp thereafter
Bookings between: 6pm – 11pm EDT, 4pm – 11pm PST
- 30min wellbeing workshop: $600 for first 50 attendees then $9pp thereafter
- 60min wellbeing workshop: $857 for first 50 attendees then $12pp thereafter
- Can be adapted to suit your event or occasion
- These are 30 or 60 minute sessions
- Bookings available 24/7 in all timezones (based on availability)
- A hosting fee may also apply
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Find Out More
Enjoy an interactive wellbeing workshop with our wonderful mindfulness experts as they share a range of practical strategies that empower participants to release stress, worry less, connect with one another, smile and feel transformed for the better.
You’ll be guided through relaxation exercises, body awareness, breath-work, visualisation, posture, ergonomics, gentle stretching and movement and meditation techniques. These activities are low impact, suitable for all ages and can be easily adapted for any mobility issues.
Your attendees will leave these dynamic workshops feeling relaxed, refreshed, energised and alert!
The Happy Healthy Holistic team have provided experiential Health and Wellbeing Days at events for over fifteen years, and they’re now helping everyone to be happy, contented and relaxed at home
These are some workshops topics with a brief description of each. Choose whichever ones you prefer or if you want something specific for you, we can come up with a unique title and create bespoke content:
Speedy Stress Relief
- Shake out that tension, shrug your shoulders, let go of your worries and feel lighter from laughing. Experience a dramatic transformation without even trying. Take away techniques to keep your good vibe flowing.
Lifetime of Laughter
- Laugh away your tension. Giggle in the goodness. Quick, fun and easy ways to release stress and boost your happiness and wellbeing.
Wellbeing While Working from Home
- Create work/life balance from behind your laptop. Try techniques that relieve neck, back, wrist and eye strain. Discover new ways of working that leave you invigorated, refreshed and energised.
DIY Massage & Meditation
- Learn simple techniques which can be used anywhere, anytime, to clear the mind, relax the body and create effective focus for motivation and success.
Fun and Games
- Enjoy playful, creative, interactive group games to increase team engagement, collaboration and productivity.
Refresh, Relax & Rejuvenate
- Learn and practice breathing and body awareness techniques to quickly and effectively recharge your energy and sharpen your focus.
- An active session moving the body in different ways to release tension and become increasingly aware of the world around us, within us and between us.
Pressure and Deadlines – Chill and Achieve
- Using Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques, increase self awareness, reduce stress and anxiety, and enhance one’s ability to focus and concentrate.
Journey to Another World
- Participate in a calm and relaxed guided visualisation exercise to broaden your mind and connect with your intuition to enable you to come up with clear, effective ideas and strategies.
Our Standard Event Format:
–> An intro from your wellbeing coach about the benefits of the activities you’ll be doing
–> Start with a warm up activity before a group discussion about stress and wellbeing
–> You’ll learn about basic breathing techniques for relaxation and focus
–> Mindfulness / Meditation / DIY Massage activity (adapted to be directly related to the issues raised by the groups)
–> A chance for a Q&A chat with your host
–> Feel free to stay on the call and chat and socialise after your relaxing session!
60 minute sessions would allow for more in depth exploration of each activity, plus a five minute break at 40 minutes to collect items from around the home for an additional wellbeing activity.