An In-Person Festive Wreath Making WorkshopIn-Person Wreath Making
Have you ever wondered how flash mobs are started? Well, wonder no more in our bespoke “Learn How To Flashmob” team-building workshop.
This 2-4 hour experience, starts with a fun dance lesson hosted by professional choreographers as you learn easy, fun dance moves to a manageable medley mix that cleverly takes into account varying abilities within the team – and different tastes in music!
Your team will then be taken outdoors to a big (often public) space, where you’ll be taken through warmup performance exercises of ‘freezing’ as a group (great fun!) before the big finish – performing the flash mob dance you learnt in rehearsal!
Your performance can also be recorded by a professional videographer, so you have a memento from the day.
-> Pre-experience: A consultation call about the demographic, style & abilities of the group so the workshop can be tailored
-> On the day, you’ll start with a 1-2 hour lesson that includes a warmup and breaks, teaching your group manageable choreography in a relaxed, fun and energetic setting.
-> You’ll then travel to the flash mob site as a group, whilst on route you’ll do a warmup public performance exercise – ‘freezing’ in public as a group.
-> Once on site, everything will be set up, and then when everyone’s ready to go, you’ll perform the 3 minute flash mob! (This is can be filmed for everyone to remember and keep, and show friends and family as a bucket-list experience!)
-> The instructors will perform the flash mob with the team and then celebrate a job well done with them all afterwards!
-> Flashmob filmed and edited by a professional videographer = +£735 + VAT
What is included in your experience?
– Includes PA System
– Speaker & Mic
– Set up & breakdown
– Full booking management
What is NOT included in your experience?
– Transport to flashmob site (if required)
– Access to power
– Access to large enough space for your group. (10m x 10m or similar for groups of 20. 15 x 15m or similar for groups of 30. 20m x 20m or similar for groups of 40+. POA for larger groups).
How long does it take you to set up your experience?
– 15 mins
How long does it take you to break down your experience?
– 15 mins
– A provisional booking is required to secure a date & time.
– A full refund can be made on cancellations more than 30 days prior to a scheduled event. You can change the date or time of your experience up to 14 days prior to a scheduled event based on availability.
– We respect your privacy and take it extremely seriously. All personal information relating to your booking is deleted within 7 days of your event taking place.
Leave us your details and one of our event experts will be in touch to help you.